Friday, October 10, 2008

never made our dreams collide

SITE NEWS -
We recieved some more AWESOME pics from our friends Jessamine and Emily. I really appreciate you guys sending in the pictures; it helps me know what pictures the visitors like, and it saves me time trying to find some Switchfoot pics. Remember, if you would like to send in some awesome Switchfoot photos (they don't have to be taken by you) just send us an e-mail.
Also, we are now accepting some new affiliates! We're ready to expand and recieve new affiliations. If you would like your site to be affiliated with Abundant Skies, just send an e-mail and we'll be sure to get back to you. It does have to be somewhat Switchfoot-related.

GRAPHICS -
With all the amazing photos you all have been sending in, plus some awesome pics Land Of Broken Hearts has put up, I didn't even have to look for pictures this time. Also, due to big response from a Tim signature on the previous post, I made a Tim wallpaper out of the same photo! I'm very proud of this wallpaper; it's a big improvement from the last one I put up. I'm even using it on my desktop! I hope you all like! Don't forget to post a comment!

avatars






signatures







wallpaper


SOURCES -
{link}
{link}
{link}
if you see a picture that is from a source that we did not post a link to, please contact us and let us know of our error. Thanks!

-brandon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon! I just LOVE the new Tim wallpaper. In fact, it's my wallpaper now on my desktop. Hehe. I hoped you like the pictures I sent you today! I was browsing around and I found them. I love what you did with the avatars!! I like the Tim one with his tie on his head. I can't wait to see what you will do with the other pictures!!!

Love,
Jessamine (jess-uh-men)

brandon said...

Really? I'm flattered that you used that Tim wallpaper. I still think I need a lot of improvement on my wallpapers.

I would like to thank YOU for sending in the pics! I really appreciate it!

-brandon

Anonymous said...

Brandon! It's no problem that I sent you those pictures! I'm just helping a fellow Switchfoot fan!