Tuesday, September 30, 2008

if you say that it's time for moving on

SITE NEWS -
After another long period without updating, I would formally like to apoligize. School has been crazy lately, so I'm not having much time to make some new graphics. But, despite homework and such, I've managed to get some newly made graphics to you!
Also, Claire has put up some AMAZING Swichfoot photos! Check them out HERE!

GRAPHICS -
I used photos from a few sites this time. Some of them are from Claire, the Daily Foot, and other sources. Check them all out in the SOURCES section below.
We are now up to 220 avatars and 50 signatures! How cool is that?!
Special thanks to JonnyUps for the awesome pictures!

avatars


signatures






SOURCES -
{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}
{link}

-brandon

1 comment:

JonnyUps said...

hi there,

i noticed you've used some of my photos as avatars on your site. i know you link "sources" at the bottom of your post which i think is great, and very respectful.

however, you have used MORE than just a few of my photos, and you make no reference whatsoever to my site, the site you've essentially stolen them from.

please make an obvious mention of where you got my photos from, or please remove them. i too am a switchfoot fan, but would also love to receive credit where credit is due. thank you.

-jonnyups