Tuesday, September 16, 2008

let's not be our parents

SITE NEWS -
Abundant Skies has been chosen to be a top affiliate for our favorite Switchfoot fansite, Land Of Broken Hearts!
In other site news, staff applicants have been pouring in. I've now decided to stop accepting applications and decide within the people who already entered. Whoever I choose will be elected to be a 'Graphic Donor', which mean they e-mail graphics to me on a regular basis and I post their graphics on Abundant Skies.
Last piece of site news - thanks to all of you wonderful folks, Abundant Skies has reached 5,000 views already! Keep in mind that Abundant Skies has only been open for 4 days. That must be some sort of record!

GRAPHICS -
The LOBH webmaster, Jeanna, posted some newly edited photos, so I quickly opened up photoshop to make some graphics with her amazing photos! Her pictures are so clear and vibrant; I hardly had to do anything with the colors to make it look like what I wanted.

avatars



signatures








SOURCES -
{link}

-brandon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your work brandon and this site is amazing. I'm sorry we haven't advertised it on LOBH yet, but we will SOON! We were taking a week off from the Site News, but next week, well link you up. Keep it up man!

brandon said...

Thank you SO much Jeanna! I can't tell you how glad it makes me that you like the site. I look foward to more WONDERFUL posts on LOBH. Enjoy your break!