Sunday, September 21, 2008

nothing we've ever been

SITE NEWS -
The entries have been made, the judging has took place, and now it's finally time to announce the new staff memeber for Abundant Skies. Out of 10 entrants who participated, I decided to choose Claire for a staff member. Her graphics are flawless and detailed, and she has a great personality. You can see the first graphics she made for Abundant Skies HERE.
Also, Claire and I are working on a new Switchfoot fansite. We're not sure on all the details yet, but the main idea behind the new site is to make a Switchfoot music blog. We'll post rare recordings, remixes, basically any Switchfoot song out there. More info on that to come!

GRAPHICS -
Along with Claire's album (link above), I did some serious work on SF concert pics - especially with one photographer in the spotlight - susieq3c. She's my all time favorite Switchfoot photographer, and it was an honor to make graphics out of her work. Also, we're up to 130 avatars and 50 signatures. How cool is that?!

avatars






signatures








SOURCES -
{link}
{link}

-brandon

3 comments:

ARBC Youth said...

Haha...wow! So, I'm cruising around on LOBH and I see your gorgeous graphic at the bottom...then I realize you've used one of my VA beach images (which is a HUGE honor..thank you!). Then I hit the link and WHOA!!! I'm completely blown away and honored that you've used my work to do your work! So thanks! I can't wait to see more!

brandon said...

Wow! That's so awesome that you visited the site! You capture the Switchfoot essence in a form that I greatly appreciate. Your photographs are my favorite SF pictures in the WORLD, so I would just like to thank you for posting them, and allowing me to make graphics out of them.

It means SO much that you like the site. Keep checking in - there will be a LOT more to come! =)

-brandon

Ali Rae said...

heya Brandon! you're doing an amazing job on the site.
everything is rad, i love it. keep up the great job! (: