Monday, September 22, 2008

you are the only chance i'll take

SITE NEWS -
Abundant Skies is recently featured on Land Of Broken Hearts! Our good friend, Jeanna, from the site asked me if I would like to feature one of my graphics each week along with the photo and video of the week. I immediately was on board. You can check out the graphic of the week in LOBH's latest update.
Also, we would LOVE to hear from you! You can contact us HERE. Leave a suggestion, compliment, basic comment, anything! Also, we encourage you to send in your own graphic work. Next week we are going to start a new section called 'Featured Graphics', which feature graphics made from visitors of the site. Please e-mail us with the graphic you would like to be featured.

GRAPHICS -
After the big load of graphics I created from the previous post, I wanted to take it easy and make some random graphics of Jon Foreman. Sorry there's not that many, but folks got to take a break once in a while! However, I'm very proud of the last signature in today's post. It took a lot of work cutting out the Switchfoot symbols and then placing an image behind it. Please tell me what you think!

avatars



signatures




SOURCES -
I'm very sorry, but the photos that I used in today's graphics have been in my folder for a very long time, and I can't seem to remember where they came from. If you know, please e-mail me.

-brandon

No comments: